Dem Bears knocked off Cleveland

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Next up, the truly important game-Monday Night Football 11/5/01 Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos

oh yea, nice Bears victory

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
My politically correct statement... I am glad for you and sad for my browns.

Actually im with brock, damn those bears.....:mad:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
The Bears had no business winning either of this game or the one against the 9ers. They sure have luck on their side right now though.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Nice little team you've got there s4; the game was on in the NY area...what a comeback!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
In fact, the winning TD in OT was scored by the same guy as last week, Mike Brown! some people when they came in just in time to see that asked why they were showing highlights of last week's game, but it wasn't a replay. :D Da Bears are 6-1! :scared: :) Matthews should just work in the 2 minute offense, he stunk except when they were in that offense.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I can't find it anywhere so it must have been my imagination, but somebody said the Raiders weren't as good as their record. Well, maybe or maybe not but they were sure better than the broncos last night.:D

S

s4

Bears got serveral matchups in the next few weeks with teams like Green Bay, Detroit, Minnesota, and TB. If they are going to win the division, these are the games that will matter the most.