Damn!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
FUSER!!!!!!! I was crying and crying for months:cry2: I thought you were never coming back.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I don't spend too much time on the web anymore, this dial-up crap is just toooooo damn slow.

I'll pass by here and there to keep an eye on ya's.

I've got a really cool job installing and repairing POS systems.
Last week I was in Kingston (Ontario) installing new systems in Pizza Huts and later this month I'll should be in Vancouver doing the same thing.

Everything else is much the same in my world.

trinity1

1 of 3
Hey Fuser, I've been a ghost too!

Here's one I did for you from the past...

Attachments

• fuserwar.jpg
    fuserwar.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 86

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Trinity good to see you to man. long time no see:) well with the end of school comming near maybe everyone will be back "crosses fingers"

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Fuseage! Damn, it's good to see you back!

Don't be a stranger, kick off your shoes and stay a while :smash:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Spirit said:
Hey Fuser...... you better tell me when you're in Edmonton!!

K? :)

OHHHH I AM SOOOOOO THERE BABY!

Well I'm not going on the Vancouver trip, although mid next month I think there's a few installs.
Ottawa for sure, I think the boss man did say we had an install in Edmonton. I'm fighting for that one!
:smash:

WARNING!
If anyone is ever at the Tim Horton's/Wendy's highway site in Woodstock Ontario on the 401 eastbound......DO NOT EAT THERE!
I was there last week upgrading their system and there where dead and alive mice everywhere! It was just nasty! Mouse s**t everywhere too!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Fuser Man said:
OHHHH I AM SOOOOOO THERE BABY!

Ottawa for sure, I think the boss man did say we had an install in Edmonton. I'm fighting for that one!

GET OUT!!!!!! REALLY??? Too cool!! Then we will go out for dinner or something?

Fight like a sonofabitch, honey!

*happy dance*