Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
Someones got a hard on for football.

BTW only 28 days 20 1/2 hours till hockey season starts. :D

No, just reminding everyone that the snow is coming :banghead:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I moved at the end of June and have been putting of getting the cable hooked up because I was watching too much T.V.

With the football season starting I don't think I can wait any longer though.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Counting the seconds...

(who's bright idea was it to start the season a week later than usual??? :mad: )

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by HomeLAN

Err, I live in Atlanta. What the hell is "snow"? :D

that funny looking rain that occasionally falls from the sky in the form of a powder that, when it happens in GA or AL, everyone takes a week off because thier scared to go outside.

S

s4

In about 4 weeks the season will be over for us Bears fans, and we can start looking to see who they are going to draft for next year.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Wait, you actually think Duh Bears will have a season this year? It even looks bleak for next year already. Good riddance to McNown though, he can go and rot in Miami with Wanny.

Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,

they're all bums.
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,

they're all scum!

:D ROFLMAO. I miss Les Grobstein... :(

S

s4

I can't even get any of the games in on tv. I'll have to put up an antenna.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
The Raiders should be good again. I'd like to see Tim Couch do something for Cleveland this year.

As always I will be watching the Vikings closely since the Carter/Moss/Culpepper combo is one of the best ever.

BigDadday

Everday People
Heck I also hope Tim Couch can do something so he doesan't have to change his name to Tim Ouch insted. He needs some line protection and maybe he has some this year. I hope! Go Browns!!! Well at least more than 4 games please this year.:D

BD

markjs

QuackHead
I hope to see the Raiders suck, and I bet they aren't as good as last year....look for the Seahawks to get a wildcard!!! LOL

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by markjs
I hope to see the Raiders suck, and I bet they aren't as good as last year....look for the Seahawks to get a wildcard!!! LOL

Sorry, the lamehawks will remain as such RAIDERS