Begin the Celebration People; 1000 posts in Thriller Promotions and Pavilion!!!!

V

VictorP

Dance, Party, Rock and Roll People! We are on a high plane meandering through the stratosphere knocking over any antediluvian meteor that cruises through. 1000 Posts People real soon. Can You Dig It?

All thanks to those steadfast who love me, VictorP. Alright People, You Had Something To Do With It Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
WHOOOOO-HOOOOO, we're just about there. I'm so glad we have a celebration forum. :cool: :worm: :sex: :ladiesman :eureka: :idea: :beerchug:

S

s4

:lol: :lol: :lol: I luv this celebration forum! Xi is so wonderful to call home on the web. Congrats to all that made Thriller Promotions and Pavilion what is today!!! And a special thanks to my co-mod and good friend Gonzo!!! :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member

Good Stuff, and here's wishing our Libations & Celebrations gurus a happy 1000+. when they catch up.

ALL HAIL the MIGHTY S4 & his sidekick SUPERGONZO and a special thanks to all those who notice that Thriller Promotions & Pavillion exists outside the Speak EZ.

thanks Q & DA

V

VictorP

Dear madams and sirs: allow me to express excretions of beatitude and splendor to those funky-punky masters of media! Congratulations are in order indeed!

Tears of steamy doting streak down the face of me, VictorP to anticipate the expressions of my lady friends when I inform them of the exciting news.

1000 Posts in Thriller Promotions & Pavillion. YEAH BABY 1000 ALL THE WAY!!!

Thank you goes out to your humble moderators, Mr. Gonzo & Mr. S4 who are doing sensational!!!!!

V

VictorP

Special Congrats to Mr. NEO without whom this would not be possible!!!!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Victor and everyone It is I who should be thanking YOU... you guys make it fun to be ONLINE !!! :beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
<marquee behavior="alternate">:wave: You're welcome and thank you :wave:</marquee>