ASUS Transformer

Compren

So i've always loved ASUS motherboards and well pretty much anything ASUS. And then they come out with the ASUS Transformer TF101. Awesome pad that totally beats the iPad IMO. And then, to step up the performance they come out with a Quad Core version called the ASUS Transformer Prime. Again, this machine is freakin' awesome. I sold the boss man on the Transformer when it came out and have been with it through its evolution the past couple years. I currently own the Prime(TF201).

Now from ASUS they have anounced a Padfone with a dual core cpu that will slip into the back of a transformer and do what no phone or pad has done before. I can't wait to get my hands on a Padfone. I haven't found out yet which networks will offer it yet, fingers crossed its for Sprint just b/c they haven't had anything awesome since the EVO released last Spring. Who here will end up getting one?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I checked out a Transformer Prime in store superficially...wasn't impressed enough by Honeycomb to give it a shot. I'm not a fan of Android in general, it just feels a little odd.

Compren

Have you ventured into the ICS world at all? IMO ICS really isn't really something to flaunt about. I mean its cool and all but its not a night day difference like going from Windows XP to Windows 7 is.

Are you using all Apple, fury?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As far as mobile devices go, I have several iPhones, several Palm/HP phones, one iPad, and currently one Android phone (a Motorola Atrix "faux-G"). I did briefly try out an HP TouchPad. For desktop computing, I'm split down the middle. At home, I work on a Mac and game on a PC, and at work I work on both a PC and a Mac.

I used to use tablet PCs that ran Windows, back in 2004-2009ish.