Are you man enough to accept the challenge?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The challenge being STOPPING the slacking and STARTING to stomp some borg drones. :smash:

Thread here

Come on, I know we can compete with those Donut Punchers!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. This tugboat's staying on the S.S. Hellspawn :D

You borg people aren't any fun... you don't cuss, cheat, drink rum or steal any women (or sheep). :p

jodie

Originally posted by fury
Nah. This tugboat's staying on the S.S. Hellspawn :D

You borg people aren't any fun... you don't cuss, cheat, drink rum or steal any women (or sheep). :p

I'd prefer stealing guys, thanks...

(Yup, that's right, Genome has a decent percentage of women on the team, too! Now we know the REAL reason we'll win...) :beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm unstealable, so there :p

You wouldn't want to steal me anyway. I'd empty your pop supply in 2 days or less, overclock all your computers too hard, and set your A/C to absolute zero :eek:

jodie

My machines are overclocked too hard, two of them with water cooling. My AC in my computer room is maintained at 64deg F, and is filtered, fed from raised floor as well as ceiling. And I drain my own Diet Mt. Dew supply in two days...

See, I can't find a guy that isn't threatened anyway. . . :grin: :laugh:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bigeek.gif

A chick that watercools. Hold on, I need to check Hell's temperature, cause I feel a sudden cold breeze coming from beneath my floor :scared:

As for the pop supply drainage, I suppose I should elaborate, as I'm not sure you realize my chugging potential. I can down a couple cases (a case being defined as one 24 pack) in a day and a half.

jodie

I average somewhere in the 24 diet Dew a day... Around about 1/hr unless I'm coding, in which case it can triple...

And I was liquid cooling and overclocking in 1982. . .

I had a 4mhz Z80A running at 7mhz and an 6mhz Z80B running at 8mhz...

Back before Gates spawned a bunch of lusers to replace the computer-literati. . .. :eek:

'assuming' is a dangerous thing - I've got friends (also women) who've been in this industry every bit as long! Tradeshows are a very annoying thing for us. If I hear "are you in marketing?" one more time in my life, some guy is getting his lips ripped off... :lurk: :sick: :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I should ask Chris if I can post his #4 picture . . . It's pretty cool, I bet you'll like it!

:beerchug:

--- Jodie Reynolds, Chief Technology Officer
Interact Devices, Inc. [email protected]

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*passes Huge the popcorn* This is great! Flurf's gettin his butt whipped by a girl :D *cheers for jodie* :wave:

post the pic...post the pic....post the pic....post the pic...post the pic

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Drink up, jodie :beerchug:, and be proud that you've got the, uhh... balls? to overclock, watercool, and crunch genome while still being a Lara Croft look-alike. :D

jodie

Thank you! Don't know if I'll quite make it for a 'Lara Croft look alike" without some substantive surgery, but I'll take the compliment anyway... Can't believe I spelled it 'connection', except I was running for the door... Guess that does it...

Oh well, thanks again to both of you! :spin: