Anyone play diablo 2?

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
I still love that game, i already got the x-pac, i preordered it 2 weeks before it came out. If you do have it, and play on the net, id like to know your strategies (if any)

br0ck

I'm loving it too. I got the expansion set as well. I'm now a level 71 Druid. I conquered the game, so I'm off to find teh next game for the week. lol If you are a druid i'll talk som stratagies, or a Necromancer as well.

brock

Nihilistic

i have a 90 necro, 76 sorc, 54 pally, 34 javazon, 36 bowazon, 67 druid, 65 assassin...there pretty good, a week ago i started a sorc, its 54, and in hell...

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Sin's still around, what do you mean?

Get Sin and Huge in here, I believe they play a lot. Posty too, he loves it.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Me, not so much, it was too dated for me when it came out. Nox, I liked Nox though. T'was much to short though.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Originally posted by brainsoft
Sin's still around, what do you mean?

Not sure if we should talk about this, but I meant he's not posting with his original account, and the contents of the posts are not the same they used to be. Have you seen him in this forum(Arcade) lately? I don't remember. He used to be the first to reply a thread about D2(at least in HWC).

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Missy and I are addicted to this game. Got the Expansion Pack as sson as it came out. 42 level Necromancer and 35 level Paladin. She got some kick ass characters too.

Missy

Leather and Heels
I have the expansion set, but only play network. I've never played on-line. I love the game, I have more to learn. I play necros and druids. I have alot of questions about the druids if anyone would like to take time and chat. :spin:

Nihilistic

i can anser any questions about the necro, after all i carefully spent my points, i once mest up by misplacing a skill point on a leval 56 necro, and i started all over, im hardcore, but yet, my strategies changed as the x-pac came out, ill anser any questions you can shout out

law2

sin2 sighting this weekend

screenshot020.jpg

screenshot021.jpg

screenshot024.jpg

screenshot025.jpg

screenshot031.jpg

Hiv Virus = sin2
sin_xibase = sin2
Bad_doggie = sin2

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

law2

i can anser any questions about the necro, after all i carefully spent my points, i once mest up by misplacing a skill point on a leval 56 necro, and i started all over, im hardcore, but yet, my strategies changed as the x-pac came out, ill anser any questions you can shout out

How will you kill sin2 with a necro? He abuses his power. He is total scum. He cheats. He's a lying no good cheap ass back stabber.

He holds the record for the most nightmare PKing. No joke.

Nihilistic

cheat, WTF, how do you cheat, you people play on open b-net?! you cant hack or cheat in any way whatsoever in a closed realm b-net game...

Nihilistic

oh, i can kill anyone, ive killed leval 100 sorcs and other necs, i have almost a whole stash full of ears, even my druid can kill high levelers