A new flavor of ice cream is out!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I ate a cricket once! It was encased in a sucker that said "Linuxcare Licks Bugs". I just could not resist. :p

FYI: Statistically speaking we each eat 3 spiders in our lifetime while sleeping.

Goodnight "Q"... sleep tight... don't bite the bedbugs! :D

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
Originally posted by wine4all:
<STRONG>

FYI: Statistically speaking we each eat 3 spiders in our lifetime while sleeping.
</STRONG>

"Statistically" being the key here.. those that eat spiders deliberately, skew the stats for the rest of us... :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was 7? :confused:

I'd like to eat some of that cricket ice cream...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by a13antichrist:
<STRONG>"Statistically" being the key here.. those that eat spiders deliberately, skew the stats for the rest of us... :D</STRONG>
Oddly enough, I find comfort in that statement. Excellent point a13. Thank-you. :)

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Personally I think 'Q' and A13 are both in denial about their arachnid ingestion. :D

But I'm sure there is a 12 step program somewhere that can help.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Denial?....am not! :p
besides I live in Florida and I have approximately 6.3 bazillion lizards surrounding the perimeter of my house, they are on threatcon-alpha alert for spiders! :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Huh?... Wonder what the stats are for accidental ingestion of ity bity reptiles while sleeping??? It gives one pause... unless of course one's house is in Indiana and not surrounded by 6.3 billion lizards.

Again... I bid thee good night Lady 'Q'. May I recommend the muzzle for your bedtime attire?

Open mouth...insert lizard!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
No no no...the dogs gaurd against the lizards! ...and don't try to tell me I might accidentally swallow a dog in my sleep. :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Hmmm... reminds me of an old song we used to sing as kids... "I know an old lady who swallowed a fly, I don't know why she swallowed the fly, I guess she'll die" etc. etc.

OK I give up... you and your hubby live in "Wild Kindom".Do you like to dress up and pretend you are the "Crocodile Hunter" and his trusty sidekick "Terry"?
:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oooh, I love that crocodile hunter guy! Anybody that can throw his whole body on the back of a crocodile then pick him up and carry him to his new home commands MY respect! :eek:

We don't dress up to play wild kingdom...we undress! :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I ate some cricket ice cream not too long ago. It was actually pretty good, after I washed it down with my beverage of choice :beerchug: