76ers whipped the Lakers bad

sin2

Over rated Lakers?

I though the whole series would be like in the first few min of game 1. Lakers breaking ahead by double digits.

Then Iverson showed them who's the man with 48 points. I bet lots of people lost money in Vegas.

Could that mean that bastketball is fixed.

unclehobart

this is my special title
They went into overtime. How does that qualify as an ass whipping? Anytime a sport goes into overtime, that qualifies as a squeaker in my book.

sin2

It's an ass whipping because everyone got the odds in favor of Lakers by as much at 20 pts.

V

VictorP

BasketBall Ack

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by VictorP ]

K

krusty

Originally posted by VictorP:
<STRONG>In the central point, the major distress that your Lakers have is that I, VictorP am not directing sagacious advice and twiddling on their team. As a world renown archetype on the sport, I would be inestimable and with my vehement prodigious style of play, there would be no doubt to others what my lady friends already experience. There is no one that can dribble and shoot like me, VictorP. My unstudied instincts are to put the ball right where it counts.</STRONG>

You're quite right there's no one can dribble on quite like you. You're post proves it :p

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
ugh, maybe the thread title should be changed to, oh, maybe something like, oh, I don't know, hey, how about
LAKERS KICK SHIT OUT OF philly :p

kaeru

Umm... 4-1 to LA?

Philly should worry about next year, instead of bragging about beating LA in overtime. Like how to deal with all those East teams, that they had to go to 7 games to beat.