2002 Honda CBR954RR Fireblade™

This is an ad I am putting up because I fell in love again when I saw it... I can't believe I can't get myself one of these for quite some time to come.

2002 Honda CBR954RR Fireblade

Specifications:

Model: 2002 CBR®954RR
Suggested Retail Price: $10,599
Engine Type: 954cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 75.0mm x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Carburetion: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit
Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
Front Suspension: 43mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 4.7-inch travel
Rear Suspension: HMAS Pro-Link® single shock with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 5.3-inch travel
Front Brakes: Dual full-floating 330mm discs with four-piston calipers
Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc with single-piston caliper
Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
Rear Tire: 190/50ZR-17 radial
Wheelbase: 55.1 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 23.45 degrees
Trail: 97.0mm (3.8 inches)
Seat Height: 32.1 inches
Dry Weight: 370.0 pounds OH MY GOD!
Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
Colors: Red/Black,
Silver/Black

CBR954RR_01.jpg

CBR954RR_04.jpg

CBR954RR_05.jpg

CBR954RR_06.jpg

CBR954RR_03.jpg

Kill me now! I would give up all my computers for this in a heartbeat.

H E L P ! ! !

The Kawasaki's are brutally powerful but there's nothing like Honda's perfect balance. Suzuki is a complete hell to service because of their wiring... Yamaha, however, I haven't had a chance to own. Their new models are looking very promising though and I will consider one in the future.

For the last 5 years, Honda's had my loyalty.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
damned young punks & thier pocketrockets. gimme an old fashioned cruiser, like the Indian Chief and about a week to go wherever I want in peace. This toy had a 60lb frame & a '73 Honda 750 engine & used to blow Niinja's off the road-as long as I went straight.:laugh:

gonzo.jpg

ed:resized pic by supergonzo's request. -fury

flurff

Hmm... I wank at a lot of things, but that motorcycle has ruined my appetite for wanking. :thdown:

No offense intended, Toolbox.

No worries, I am aware that a great many people, especially in the United States prefer the Harley or the Cruise bike. I have nothing against them... it's just a matter of preference. PC's over Macs, cars over bikes, boats over jet-skis or airplanes over helicopters.

I simply like Japanese Sportbikes... even over the Ducati's :) The Jap's make them faster on the sprint.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Ducati makes one hell of a sportsbike. You may win in the sprint, but hit the hills & curves on a Ducati. You're choice is nice though.

Don't understand why they prefer Harley's over sportsbikes...I found that Harley's are a pain in the ass when riding longer than 1 hour on end. On these sportbikes I can keep riding much longer, but maybe that's because I'm not very tall and these sportbikes are a bit smaller than most custom bikes.

One disadvantage of sportbikes is the need to drive fast...you just CAN'T go 35 miles an hour on a Fireblade ;)

Unfortunately I never owned a Fireblade, only had the pleasure to ride one a few hours :(

Oh well, maybe within a few years...they're really expensive :(
They're app. $14,000 in The Netherlands. :(

trinity1

1 of 3
There's a shop in my town that works on BMW's, Ducati's & Motto Guzzi's...That's it.
Wish I could work there!!!!!!!

2_5_z.jpg